Friday, September 22, 2017

Fall Feline Frenzy

Yes, you read that right...FALL! 🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hard to believe, isn't it! Here in Indiana, it is the 2nd day of fall, and also the 4th or 5th day in the 90's. 😰

I don't know if the leaves are falling quite a bit because of our lack of rain lately, or if it's because it is autumn...

But they have definitely been falling!

And, our two cats were having a ball!  They usually chase the falling ones, so I thought they might enjoy a pile of them.

So, first, they wouldn't leave the rake alone as I was raking the leaves.  But, sorry, no pics!! My hands were too busy do the raking!

Then, I just set the calico in the pile, to see what she would do...

She loved it!  Just hiding, and grabbing leaves.  And then when our other cat joined in, they just had a ball, playing with each other, the leaves, and whatever else came within their sight!

So, just in case, you were having a bad day, and needed some cuteness...

Here you are...🐈

Bet you can't find me!

"Here I am," says Callie

Jet decides to join the fun!

Callie wants to play tag!

Soaking up the sun!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Looks like a couple of "wild" animals were caught in their natural element. Fall is my favorite season, girls, I would love to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about fall, except that winter is what follows!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Nothing like kittens to make you smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were making me laugh and smile! Thanks, Virginia!

      Delete
  4. My sister-in-law called them Camo Cats!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete