Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Progress, Plans and Patios!

I know, I know...it has been a little while since I have blogged about our home, sweet home.   It has been a whirlwind last few weeks as we made a quick trip out west for family reasons. 🍼🚼🍼

Now, we are back, and working hard to get the Guesthouse ready as quick as we possibly can.  

Not too long ago, I drew out a quick sketch of what we have been envisioning with the two houses.  

The Cabin, patio area, and the Guesthouse

After we finish the inside of the Guesthouse, the patio area will be next.  

But for now, this is what we have been doing in all of our spare time...
Cutting out holes in drywall...
And, filling them in.
                     
                       And again!



                         
                             I think that's the last one!!  LOL








The hubby has been working on making sure the electrical is all ready for all the necessities...like TV and air conditioning! πŸ“Ί



And, this past weekend, I even made a little time to clean out the hummingbird feeders, and restock them.  I have already seen a few of my feathered friends!  🐦🐦

Cleaned, refilled, and ready!

This coming weekend, my son will be down to visit. He has already promised to help with whatever we need.

I am sure that we can find a thing or two for him to do!  LOL


2 comments:

  1. With so much going on, I hope the beautiful weather continues. Looking good guys, can't wait to come see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eileen! It's been staying dry. I just wish we could have spring-like May weather. Feels like July out there! LOL

    ReplyDelete