Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Taking Care of Myself

     I have been sitting here in front of the computer, wondering what I should right about tonight.  As I started to get tired and began thinking of going to bed, that is when it hit me.  Even when our bodies and minds start telling us to rest and relax, we usually give in to the "well, I should really do this first" or "let me just get this done first" thoughts running through our brains.
     I am going to listen to my body and tell my thoughts to go take a flying leap for the night!!  My body is trying to tell me something, and I better listen to it.  This is the time of year that the germs start flying and I'm not going to meet them with a worn out body.  Don't wanna meet the holidays with any kind of illness, if I can help it!
     Good night, sweet dreams, and please remember to take care of yourself.  You only get one body and you need it to last as long as possible!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment