Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Birthday, Son!!

   Today, my son becomes a man...in the eyes of society, at least!  But to me, he will always be  the best of both worlds, a fun-loving little boy and the fantastic young man he has become, also.  I am so glad that God chose me to be your mother and I am very proud of all that you have accomplished so far in your life.
    Although I am sad to see the door close on your childhood, I am anxious to see what life has in store for you next.  No matter what  paths you chose in life, I know that you will always be a success.  That is because you have what it takes to succeed in life.  You  have a deep faith in God  that will see you through all of life's surprises. You are a good strong, caring, man that has intelligence, good leadership skills and an inner compass that points you in the right direction most of the time.

I love you very much !!!

Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment