Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Small things in life...

     Tonight, writing this post in my nice warm house, I am very thankful for the small things in life.  We take many things for granted, since they are part of our everyday life.  But, on a night like tonight, I want to remember each and give them their due.
     First, I am very thankful for the pizza delivery guy tonight.  I didn't want to be out in this crazy weather after work and couldn't wait to get in the house.  But he was cool with it!  Thank you!
     I am so very grateful to be able to come home to a nice warm house. You know that you are an adult when words like furnace, insulation, etc. hold a dear place in your heart!!  LOL!
     Warm clothes straight from the dryer, food to eat, a warm house, family and friends.  Nothing is better!!!
     Life is fantabulous!!!!  I am so very blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment