Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas!!



     Although this picture was taken in the middle of November, it seemed appropriate to add it to today's post.  Not sure what the weather has in store for us in the next several days, but I decided it was safe to go into the picture file and add an older shot.  
     If I remember correctly where I took this picture that day, I will be looking out the back door of the cabin once we get it completely built.  I am so glad that I have taken pictures of what our views will be like.  It will give us some inspiration in the next few months when we are stuck inside doing more of the planning.  I could probably even print these out and put them around our plans...you know, to make the inspiration a little more "inspirational"!!
     Not sure what the next few days have in store for us, but I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas!! We will be celebrating ours on Saturday with my family.  May God bless all of you this holiday season and all through the year!
 But I heard him exclaim, ‘ere he drove out of sight,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

 ~Clement Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment