Wednesday, January 14, 2015

3 Guys 3 Questions Podcast

     Aaaahhh!!!!  I am showing my lack of technical abilities here!!  I have tried all different ways to add the podcast to the blog, so that it will continuously give the most update podcast.  I will have to figure out a way to get the blog "subscribed" to be able to do that!  I will probably be asking Adam, he will most likely be able to do it in no time flat!

     In the meantime, please click on the following link, http://3g3q.co/ , and it should take you right to their website.  Listen to a few of their shows.  Enjoy.  Subscribe, and follow them.  It is that easy!

     I love that these young men are taking something that is of interest to them and just running with it!  They could have just sat in their rooms talking about starting a show.  But they chose to take the next step and follow through on it, and voila, a podcast is born.  They enjoy it, they hope that you enjoy it, and that just makes life more enjoyable!! 

     So, enjoy, and tell me what you think.  While you are on their website, let them know what you think, too.  And in the meantime, I will continue to try to get the podcast to be loaded onto the blog...just bare with me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment