Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Turn, turn, turn...

     Do you remember when you were a kid, and you were told that you could be anything that you wanted to be?  Some of us decided that we were going to be ten things at once!!  Ah, the good ole days!!
 
     I have been feeling like that little kid lately.  And no, not because I act so juvenile!!  Well, maybe it is!! Anyway, it is honestly just because I feel like no matter where we turn lately, we are getting choices in front of us that will take us down completely different paths than the choice next to it.  It feels kinda like I'm standing at a crossroads and all of the roads look like a fantastic adventure. 

     So, which road to take?  This is a fantastic feeling!  I love having the freedom to go wherever I would like.  But, it also brings on a lot of thinking and deciding what is most important.  What is on the different life lists that I have going on in my head and heart?

     What are life lists, you ask?  They are those lists that we have consciously, or even subconsciously, been rewriting throughout our lives.  Some of you might have actually gotten them on paper!  These are the lists that help us figure out what we want out of life. 

     So, I think that I will finish this post with a list of lists.  This list is the one that I will finish filling in for myself. 

     And it just might help you out, too.  By defining what is most important to you, it could give you just the direction you need you keep going forward toward the life you want, one step at a time!

Life Lists to Ponder
  • What is most important to me?
  • What makes me the most content?
  • What is on my bucket list?
  • At the end of my life, what would I like to look back on and say, "Wow, what a ride"!

No comments:

Post a Comment