Sunday, February 22, 2015

Let's Spring Forward!!

     Hey, I have nothing against winter...  I actually love the  beautiful winter days where it looks like you are standing in the middle of a snow globe!   I have gotten many fantastic wintry pictures in the last month or so. None yesterday, dagnabbit...because my phone was acting up, but here is a good one from a few days ago, before Mother Nature decided to pile on some more of the white stuff yesterday.
    
   


    The snow coming down yesterday was absolutely gorgeous! But, I will tell you what... I am more than ready to take some spring shots, too. I would love to see this tree with leaves on it and a gorgeous sunset behind it.
 
  Is anyone else with me?
 
 Are you more than ready for spring, too??

   

No comments:

Post a Comment