Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Following Your Dreams: Advice from Pa Salt

You know you love to read when you are taking advice from a character in a book! πŸ“–πŸ“˜πŸ“–

Doesn't everyone! Lol πŸ˜€

But wisdom can come from many places. Pa Salt is a character in a series of books, called the The Seven Sisters by Lucinda Riley. He adopted and raised six girls to adulthood. As they are all starting to go out on their own, they learned that he has passed away.

Learning to navigate their lives without him, the wisdom he imparted throughout their lives starts coming to mind.

~ "Trust your instincts, Tiggy, they will never let you down."
That's what Pa Salt had said to me many times. "Life is about intuition, with a splash of logic. If you learn to use the two in 
the right balance, any decision you make will normally be 
right," he'd added...

                      🌜   The Moon Sister by Lucinda Riley   πŸŒ›


●Intuition + a splash of logic (in the right balance) = right decisions●


What a wonderful formula for following your dreams!



Many times, we don't follow our gut instincts because we are too scared. We talk ourselves out of following what makes us happy, before we've even given it a chance.

So, take the advice of Pa Salt!

Pay attention to your intuition, gut instinct, or whatever you like to call it. It's trying to tell you something ~ like a wake-up call!

Now take that intuition, and add some logic. Reach for the stars🌟🌟🌟, but also study the skyπŸŒƒ
as you do.

Crunch the numbers πŸ”’, look at the logistics...do whatever you need to do.

Just don't give up on your dream!!!

Keep following your intuition, adding that splash of logic and keep them in the right balance!

4 comments:

  1. Love this thanks Diane for sharing!!!!.love you and hug the hubby for me!! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pam! You would probably like the books series that I mentioned in the post. Pick it up at your local library, and see what you think! Love you, too! In Illinois right now visiting relatives. I will definitely give him that hug when I get home, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, Diane. My book marks are slips of paper where I can note page and paragraph of those wonderful insights authors share. I keep a reading journal (of sorts) with a list of the books I read, my thoughts about them, and quotes from their pages. Sometimes the quotes go on for a page! I'll have to see if I can get my hands on The Seven Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy! I think you will like the series. I have been enjoying it very much. I don't really use a journal, per se. I tend to use whatever is the most handy at the moment! Sometimes, I have been really surprised in finding quotes in books that I wouldn't have expected it.

      Delete