Sunday, December 1, 2019

7th Blogversary ~ 7 Years of Inspiring Dreamchasers Everywhere!

Source: Canva


What is a Blogversary, you ask? 🤔🤔🤔

In the blogging world,  a BLOGVERSARY is: The anniversary date of your first blog post; when you began your blog.

But, It Means SO MUCH MORE to me!


  • First time of putting my writing out for the public to see.
  • It meant I was ready to start following my dreams.
  • AND, most importantly...I could encourage YOU in FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS! 
  • I get to Inspire Dreamchasers all over the World!

Honesty is the best Policy

I actually have a very small confession to make. I was so busy for the last couple of months, I missed catching this auspicious day until now.

My 1st blog post was published on October 9th, 2012. I had decided that I would like to start taking risks and trying new things. I was up for the new adventures!

My 1st Post

   "As I was trying to brainstorm a brilliant name for my blog, I will admit that I resorted to consulting a few of my best friends: Merriam and Webster. They both agreed that the words "fledgling" and "endeavors" were completely on the mark.  Fledgling generally means new or inexperienced.  That covers it all!  The endeavors are new and I am completely inexperienced!  But that's what will make everything fun and interesting; most likely, finding the most difficult, crazy way of gaining the experience.
     In all of my future endeavors, I urge you to join me.  According to the definitions, it means to strive or attempt (verb) or an activity directed toward a goal (noun).
     In all my fledgling endeavors, I plan on following my heart.  I hope that you will do the same.  Who knows, the "activity" may not produce the results you wanted, but you are still aiming for a goal: following your heart!"

What Does This Mean for You?


When you are thinking of taking those baby steps toward your own fledgling endeavors, you crave encouragement and inspiration more than anything else.

Become A Dreamchaser! I got your back! As I have taken on learning how to social media over the last few years, you can see that I have your back in all kinds of ways!

In addition to following the blog, check out Fledgling Endeavors on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for encouraging DreamChaser Spotlights, inspirational quotes, and my own wacky, quirky attempts at my own new endeavors!

Encourage Others! The more that you interact, follow, share and comment...the more you encourage others! Lead your friends to a good, nurturing environment for them to follow their hearts, also! Follow & Invite them to follow, too!


Fledgling Endeavors FB page


Follow me as @dbooklover on Twitter!



Follow along on the Fledgling Endeavors
Instagram

🌠 ARE YOU GOING TO BE A DREAMCHASER?  🌠

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your first ever post and congratulations on 7 years of blogging! That’s amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paul! I appreciate the support!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your Blogversary. It is always interesting to see what you come up with, even if I don't comment right away. Here's to seven more years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eileen! I always wonder what I will come up with, too! LOL I hope I can do it for 7 more years! Thanks for all of your support over the years!

      Delete