Saturday, December 30, 2017

What a year!!

2017 has almost come to an end! I knew it was coming, and it still kinda snuck up on me.  It has been such a busy year, but also so very relaxing and peaceful.  

I thought today, I would finish the year with a photo recap of 2017.  I hope you have enjoyed following along so far, and I hope to hear from you in 2018!

Prepping the Land for our Cabin


Building Pallet Shed/Hubby's Future Workshop


Spring Found Us Farmsitting for Neighbors


Vacationing with Good Friends in Smoky Mountains


Check Out the Orange Lines for Planning Cabin Layout  

Delivery of Stone for House Site


...And Here Comes the House!


Hubby Capturing a Swarm of Bees

Electrical Work - Endless Fun! 


Walls Going Up for Bedroom & Bathroom


Visiting Friend = Trip to Local State Parks


Clearing Out Brush & Small Trees


Apple Tree in Fall Splendor, Framed by the Front Porch


Downsizing, Downsizing, Downsizing! 
(This book helped so much!)


Addition of Tractor & Bulldozer (not pictured)
Should Help Outside Work Tremendously!!

Started Genealogy Blog, Met New Cousins, Revamping Genealogy Dept.
at Work, & Family Reunion



Anxious to see what 2018 will bring!! Come along for the ride!

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how much you can fit into a year! What a great way to end your year and start the new one. It will be interesting to see what happens in the coming year. I wish you both all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Eileen! We are glad that you came along for the ride! I wonder what the end of the year post will be about, too! But I agree,it will be fun! Thanks for the good wishes, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete