Monday, February 24, 2020

Monday Musings ~ Looking Back, Learning, Looking Forward

Tonight's Monday Musings finds me taking a trip backwards ⛟⛟ in time. What started out as just reviewing a few things on the blog, turned into reading some of my old posts.




Wow! What an eye-opening experience!  👀 😯  👀

I had honestly started the blog in 2012 to step out of my comfort zone.

It accomplished that and so much more!! I just didn't know how much I would I would be stepping out of my comfort zone over and over again.

In the past eight years, I have added so many new skills to my "repertoire"!

New Skills I've Learned This Past Decade

  • Hitching a Trailer
  • Towing 
  • Writing and Promoting a Blog
  • Running a Generator
  • Running Electrical Lines 
  • Painting 
  • Starting a Fire
...and so much more!

What has looking in the rearview mirror taught me tonight? What can I use from this experience tonight?



Looking forward, I know that I can learn anything that I put my mind to! My confidence in myself has evolved over these years because I have succeeded in learning these skills.

So, my next question for myself: What will I be learning as I look forward?

3 comments:

  1. You make me realize that I've been sleep walking. At work I have learned new skills, they are required, but away from there..... not so much. Oh, I've picked up a few things. Like learning how to use a microwave, an electric stove/oven, better use of a cell phone. But nothing that I would say has really improved my life. I think it's time to change a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen, I am glad that I have a good influence on you! You know, lately I have been learning some photography skills in a class and on YouTube. That sounds like something you would like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does indeed! I will have to look that up. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete