Thursday, September 17, 2020

Thankful Thursday ~ There Is Always a Reason to Be Thankful



Attitude of Gratitude


It is not what happens to us in life that determines what kind of life we have. It is how we respond to the events in our lives that will have the most impact. I have seen very
wealthy people that are miserable, as well as poor people that are joyous.

Choose to have an "Attitude of Gratitude"!!! Look for all the small things to be thankful for, as well as the extraordinary. 


  • Take the time to appreciate the beauty of a sunset🌇, or an Autumn tree.
  • Notice the small kindnesses that come your way, such as a door held open for you, such as your husband giving a small neck rub 💆 because you are stressed out.
  • Even if only for 5 minutes, enjoy the rest for your weary body & mind.🛌💤🛌
  • We should always be thankful for our health. A healthy body is such a blessing. 💪🍎🏊
  • True friendship is many times undervalued. Having friends who are there for each other can help you weather any storm. 👥👥
  • Every day that you are alive is a day to be grateful. Each day, you wake up with a clean slate and can begin anew.🌅

What are you thankful for right now? Do you already have an "Attitude of Gratitude"? 

2 comments:

  1. Attitude really is the key. A friend of mine chose "Attitudechoosewisely" and "atti2udeiskey" for part of his email address for years. He taught me a great deal about how attitude affects our daily life.
    Since then, I have made it a daily habit to find something to be thankful for. Just to add to your list, seeing a rainbow, not hitting the deer that ran out in front of my car, being able to get outside and take pictures, the list could go on and on.
    One off of your list is especially important, "friendship". People come in and out of our lives everyday, but those who stick around and want to be a part of our lives, those are the ones to be really thankful for.
    Guess I'm pretty much just saying the same things as you, but as my friend said---- attitude...choose wisely --- it will either make or break your day.
    I really liked this one, it gave me a chance to be thankful for my friend being a part of my life. And a chance to remember him and all he brought to my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that I helped you to remember your friend! And he was so right...attitude is key, you do need to choose wisely. And, you , my friend, always seems to choose wisely!

      Delete