Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My apologies...

    I just wanted to take a moment to apologize to all of you.  In the last few weeks, I have had several computer issues and have not been home to deal with them.  Therefore, I haven't had very much computer blogging time lately.  It looks like all of the issues have now been resolved, so I should be able to start getting back to normal.  Now, if I could just slow down the life a little bit, that would be wonderful!  But, that will come soon... 
     But in the meantime, I have lots to be thankful for today.  I have a great family, wonderful friends, a warm house, a job, food and vehicles that run.  Even though it doesn't feel like it outside, it is spring on the calendar.  I am thankful that the days will should be getting warmer soon (LOL) and everything will start blooming again. 
     So, everyone, tell me what you are thankful today.  I know that some days, we are most thankful that it is just over.  If that is the case, you can even tell me that! What are you grateful for today?
     It is late and I am tired...right now, I am also thankful for my lovely pillow!!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment