Saturday, March 9, 2013

Trust your Gut Instincts...Seize the Moment!

     Today, I am going to borrow from Paula Deen.  When she decided to start her catering business, she was a single mom and money was tight.  Even though she has admitted to suffering from panic attacks and agoraphobia, she trusted her gut instincts enough to believe in herself and her talent.  Many years later, we would all have to agree that she is a success and loves what she does!
     "I believe the dumbest mistakes we make in life come from not seizing the moment ~ even if the moment looks a little scary.  I have learned to respect my intuition and I have flown by the seat of my britches so many times, they're stretched out.
  When I first started The Bag Lady,  I had no experience-none, zilch, zero.  I was forty-two years old and I knew I had to do something even if it was a wrong move.  So, I flew by the seat of my pants everyday I got up.  I went with my gut instinct." 
~Paula Deen "It Ain't All About the Cookin' " page 269

No comments:

Post a Comment