Sunday, July 28, 2013

Getting off the merry-go-round...

     Beautiful weekend weather here...and I made sure to take advantage of it today! I made sure to get the bunny outside in the yard and, it felt so good, that I stayed out there keeping him company.  We made a point of grilling out for supper.  Only chose to come back inside when the mosquitos started coming out!  They win!!!
     This has been a very crazy month and last week was no exception. I had two programs in one week at work.  I had a great time with the presentation, because it was about one of my passions (family history).  But, it still kept me extra busy! 
     So, today it felt wonderful to just take some time to breathe.  I got some stuff done, but more than anything, I just enjoyed the day!
     Even if it feels like it is only for a few minutes, take the time to jump off the crazy merry-go-round of life and catch your breath.  Even though I have always loved riding the merry-go-round in the park, one of the best feelings was to jump off of it, get your body to come to a stop and just catch your bearings again. Time to do that more often in life, too! 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment