Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Making life a little simpler...

Stuff...Junk..Mementos...

I guess it doesn't really matter what you call it.  It still can take up a lot of room, if you let it. With moving around quite a bit over the years, I seem to have accumulated a lot of stuff.  Wow!

So, lately I have been going through the house a lot in the last few weeks and working really hard on decluttering. It feels like a full time job!  But like they say about eating an elephant...you do it one bite at a time!  The only problem with that is, I don't really like the taste of elephant all that much!  But it must be done, so that I can keep moving forward with following my dreams.  As I keep clearing off desks, etc., then I have more room to do the things that I like to do.

Getting to do the things that you like to do....priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment