Friday, April 3, 2015

Woo hoo!! Yippee!!

Spring has finally sprung!!
     I don't know if you can tell or not, but I am excited!!! Oh, get your mind out of the gutter!!!  LOL. I am so, so tired of winter!  I know spring officially started a few weeks ago, but that means nothing until I start seeing the first flowers.

And here they are! Aren't they just gorgeous, and colorful, and just so springy (is that a word to use, or does that just refer to Slinkies and Jack Russell terriers?!) Oh, well~ I am using it anyway!

I hope all of you are enjoying these first signs of spring as much as I am!  If not, slow down and look around...you will start seeing them yourself!

I give you permission to stop and just enjoy the fantabulousness of spring and all that it has to offer us!

And also may you have a blessed and joyeous Easter weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment