Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Almost There...

Gravel is here!



     The gravel has arrived!  Yay!  This means only one thing...the house will be here soon!  Now, we are mostly just at the mercy of the weather and the delivery guy's schedule.

     A thunderstorm is scheduled soon, and hopefully it is just the right amount of rain.  Enough to wet down the gravel dust, and compact it just right.  But, not so much rain that the delivery guy can't get in, deliver, and get out...without getting stuck.

     I don't like being at the mercy of the weather, but I guess that's just the way it is sometimes.

     But, life is good!  We almost have our house.  The hubby and I are both in good health at the moment. Children are all happy and healthy. The countryside is beautiful and in full bloom.

 And, most importantly, the hubby bought these for me for Easter this past weekend!  Love spending time with my Peeps!



Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!! 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment