Thursday, April 27, 2017

The Journey of our Little Cabin

Finally...the day has arrived!

And, the house has arrived also!

I would love to tell you all about it, but a picture can speak a thousand words.

And I got lots of pictures!!

So, since the pictures can tell the story better than I can, I will let them do all of the talking!

It all began when we met the delivery guys at the parking lot...

Let's go!

On our way!

We're almost there!

Oh, so that is how it's done?!

Getting it just right...

Leveling it...

More blocks coming up!

Home Sweet Home!

Our little cabin is right where it belongs!



2 comments:

  1. So much fun to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,Eileen! I think so,too! What was extra special, was seeing the houses being built just that morning.

    ReplyDelete