Friday, June 9, 2017

Love our Wildlife Friends!

One of the things that I love the most about living in the country, is the variety of wildlife that you see! In the last month, we have had many encounters with all kinds of wildlife.  
 
My biggest regret is that usually these animals are much faster than me and my camera! But, just yesterday, we did happen to catch these  cute guys on camera...

Deer on our way home

 Cute little bunny 

One of the coolest encounters, though, was really more of a flyby! We had drove around the bend by our property, and caught a bald eagle taking off near our mailbox! I have never seen anything so majestic, and huge! Its wingspan was every bit as wide as our road!   There is a known eagle's nest within a mile of our house, but this is the first time that we have spotted one!

We also were witness to a few family outings.  A mama wild turkey   was crossing the driveway with her little babies a few weeks ago, and, we also happened to witness a family of raccoons in our neighbor's hay field just a few days ago.

Gurgling creeks, abundant wildlife, lovely landscapes...Ahh, I love the life!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment