Thursday, October 11, 2012

Small changes count, too...

     Today, I made a small change that might make a difference in someone else's life.  In all my years, I have never let my hair grow long enough to be able to donate to Locks of Love. I have had good intentions in the past, just not the patience!  I would let it get so long, and then it would just drive me crazy.
     Now, to many of you, this may seem like a small thing. But one of my passions is helping people that really need it. I try to do whatever I can. So, if taking the time to let my hair grow out and then getting it cut helps someone dealing with cancer and chemo, I am happy that even the small things add up!!
     My beautician told me that soon it will be put in a container with other donations and sent to Locks of Love.  If you, or someone you know, would like to make a difference, consider helping fill up those containers just a little faster. The sooner they arrive there, the sooner they can be made into wigs for people that truly need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment