Tuesday, October 9, 2012

We've only just begun...

     As I was trying to brainstorm a brilliant name for my blog, I will admit that I resorted to consulting a few of my best friends: Merriam and Webster. They both agreed that the words "fledgling" and "endeavors" were completely on the mark.  Fledgling generally means new or inexperienced.  That covers it all!  The endeavors are new and I am completely inexperienced!  But that's what will make everything fun and interesting; most likely, finding the most difficult, crazy way of gaining the experience.
     In all of my future endeavors, I urge you to join me.  According to the definitions, it means to strive or attempt (verb) or an activity directed toward a goal (noun).
     In all my fledgling endeavors, I plan on following my heart.  I hope that you will do the same.  Who knows, the "activity" may not produce the results you wanted, but you are still aiming for a goal: following your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment