Monday, April 8, 2013

Taking Time for Yourself

 Have you ever had one of those days?  The kind where you are just glad that you can find a few minutes for yourself here and there, because you really need them?  It started out great...gotta spend some time with hubby, taking him out for a birthday meal.  But as the day went on, just started to feel a little more like a cold was coming on.  So, tonight's post is short and sweet, but it is a lesson that many of us forget.  Remember to take time for yourself!! So, for the next day or so, I will be babying myself...watching a few taped shows, reading my book, etc.

So, I may get on here tomorrow, but I may also just take some medicine and curl up on the couch.  Hard to say at this moment...But I am definitely going to take some time for myself! You do the same!  We can compare notes in a few days.  Enjoy your time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment