Thursday, November 13, 2014

"Attitude of Gratitude" Virus~It's Contagious!!

     With the month of November already rolling right along and Thanksgiving soon being upon us, I decided to have an "Attitude of Gratitude" season here on the blog.  There is so much we have to be thankful everyday, that sometimes we forget how good that we have it!  So, to counteract some of the stress and begin the holidays in the right mood,....Let's make this "Attitude of Gratitude" contagious, with no cure in sight!!!
     Since my anniversary was this past week, I would like to begin by sharing with you what a wonderful hubby I have in my life. (I would share a picture with you, but I made a promise to him that I gotta keep! ~ LOL)  In the years that I have known him, he has been nothing but considerate and loving.  I still remember back before we were married and he asked me what my dreams were.  I started to tell him what I wanted out of life. He listened very patiently, and then asked me what he could do to help make those dreams come true. 
     In the years since, that has never wavered.  He has been my best friend, my confidante, my sweetheart and my fellow dreamer.  We are now beginning to make those dreams come true together and I couldn't be happier. 

So, now it is your turn...What are the most grateful for today?  What makes you get up in the morning and puts a smile on your face?  I wanna hear what you have to say, even if it is only the fact that you can get up in the morning!  ~ LOL

Let's make this Virus Contagious!!!  And hopefully there isn't any cure for it!!!

3 comments:

  1. My friend, Amy, was having trouble getting her comment to post. So, I have added it here from Facebook:

    "I have to say I'm grateful for my hubbie as well. He is my strength and shoulder to cry on as well as my biggest cheer leader. I also for great friends like you and Scott who we don't see that often but when we get together it seems we've spent no time apart. Love YA, girl!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family and friends and all my 4 legged family too.... that includes the family pig.. Bingo... We are blessed in so many ways.. not with money.. but with love and gratefulness of just being together getting our little piece of earth started on the path of becoming a homestead..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it definitely sounds like you are blessed! Family, friends, animals, and a place you love to call home while you follow your dreams... and an attitude of gratitude that inspires me, also!

      Delete