Monday, November 3, 2014

Such a Good Feeling!

 


These guys are my heroes!!! 
     Electricity...what a godsend!!!  I think I love you more than my hubby!! LOL Not true, but the electricity comes in a close second!! You don't realize how much you love something until you don't have it!  Don't get me wrong, we have had power this whole time, just in the disguise of a generator. Going outside to turn it off/on when you don't wanna step outside at all is not anyone's idea of fun.
 
 
 
 
     My hubby keeps saying to just say the word and we can take the camper down to Florida. It really sounds like a wonderful (translate that to "warm"!) idea...but then noone would be here to work on our cabin, or even the property in general.
     It feels good at the end of the day to have gotten just a little more done to make this a beautiful place. It may be just one more tree cleared for the cabin, or, yes, getting the electricity installed, but it all adds up to a few more steps forward.
     ~Such a good feeling! 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment