Thursday, November 6, 2014

What a view!

What a view!!!
 
 


     Why are we going through all of this craziness to build our dream home here?  It is because of all the little things that bring on that feeling of contentment at the end of the day.  A peaceful walk along your property as you check on things, making something out of nothing just a little more each day...and then there are views like this!
     The sun was just beginning to set over the trees to the west.  I actually got several good shots for about five minutes.  It was hard to pick out the best picture to post.  But I think that I captured it well! 
     When the cabin is all finished and we can just sit at the end of the day, I think that I know where my favorite spot will be.  The way that we are thinking of building, this should be our view off of the kitchen/deck area. 

     Come to think of it, I don't think that we will have any bad views out of any our windows.  Trees, pond, sunrises, sunsets...

AAAHHH!!!  Loving it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment