Saturday, November 29, 2014

Don't worry, Be happy!

     I love watching a show called "Oprah's Master Class".  Why am I telling you this, you ask?  Several months ago, one of the celebrities, Morgan Freeman, I think, was telling about when a teacher asked what he wanted to be when he grew up. His answer was, "to be happy". He said that the teacher replied that he didn't understand the question.
     I think he understood the question much better than most adults ever do! To be happy is what all of of are truly striving for in our lives. And I am not referring to the big moments that just take our breath away-type of happy...those are great, too.  But, they're not everything.
     I am actually thinking more of the everyday contentment that washes over us at the end of the day. That is the best feeling in the world!
     This Thanksgiving, I got to spend the day with 3 out of my 4 siblings (and talked to 4th on the phone). What makes my day is knowing that they all seem happy with their lives.  Does this mean that they are rich or have no problems at all? Absolutely not... But they all seem content with how their lives are going.
     New homes, new familes, new puppy! Kids all happy, healthy and doing well in life. Life's problems are all being handled and nothing that is too big or too tragic to bear.
     There is nothing in life like seeing the ones you love happy and content and living the life they want!

 Love you guys and love seeing you happy! Life is awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment