Sunday, January 13, 2013

Some of my new heroes!

 
 
These people are my heroes. They have taken the circumstances in their lives and chosen to follow their hearts. 
 

  

 
This morning, my husband called me into the front room to watch a story on CBS This Morning.  It was about a man named Nick Vujecic.  Even though he was born without arms and legs, he has not let that stop him from living life the way he wants.  I have not read this book yet, but after getting caught up in Nick's infectious positive attitude on TV, I look forward to reading this soon.
 
 
 

 
After  tragic circumstances leave Cheryl Strayed reeling and questioning her life, she comes across information about the Pacific Coast Trail.  For some reason, the trail calls out to her and she decides to follow her intuition.  With a mixture of humor and raw feelings, Cheryl's story will inspire you to test your own limits.  I really enjoyed reading her book and would recommend that you check it out.





No comments:

Post a Comment