Monday, October 13, 2014

Be Careful What You Ask For!!!

October 9th, 2014

     Be careful what you ask for!!!  In last week's post, I mentioned that I need to get out of my comfort zone more often and learn new things.  In the last few days, I have learned how to start/ stop a generator, run the sewage line off of a camper and refill the water tank.

     But I wouldn't trade this for anything.  I am learning new skills, spending quality time with the hubby and planning our future.

     the writing has been pouring out of me like rain from the heavens...which the past week has been practically nonstop.  Rain, in all different forms, every day...thunderstorms, steady, drizzle, you name it!  The writing has been no different.  Journal entries, blog posts, orphan pages.  Even research notes for a possible book in the distant future.

P.S.  I have no computer/ internet at home at the moment.  So you will see no posts for a couple of days until I make it to the library, and then maybe several posted at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment