Monday, October 20, 2014

Decisions, decisions...what to do?

     Has anyone ever built a house from scratch?  Where you have to decide what it is that you want in a house?  In all of my years, I have never had to do this.  I have always lived in rentals or bought existing houses.

     I am extremely excited about building the cabin...don't get me wrong!  But, I have never had to decide what exactly I want, where I want it, or how big that I want it.  Now, I am making all kinds of decisions with my hubby and my head is starting to hurt!  LOL

     What are your priorities in your life that would factor into building your house.  I definitely want room to spread out my genealogy and scrapbooking materials, bookshelves galore, and room for guests.  But, on the other hand, we are wanting to keep this a fairly small cabin. It will only be the two of us, unless we happen to have guests (Prescreened, deposit required...Ha, ha!)

     Honestly, family and friends are welcome any time!  Seriously! But, I do like the deposit idea...maybe I will have to keep that in mind...Hmmm?!

      So, talk to me, give my your opinion.  Please, I would like to know about your experiences with this unknown world of "Building Your Dream House".

No comments:

Post a Comment