Monday, October 13, 2014

I"m back...and better than ever!

October 1st, 2014

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams...live the life you have imagined."

                                                                          ~Thoreau


      I know that I have spent the last few years encouraging you to take those baby steps toward your dreams.  I also know that baby steps is all that I have been able to accomplish so far myself...until now.
     This month, the hubby and I have taken a giant leap into our future.  We moved down to property he owns to start building us a home.
     We have spent the last month downsizing and getting ready for the move.  Selling, Goodwill, or taking with us...check.  Getting house ready for renters...check.

     Have we lost our minds?...check, check, check!  ~LOL

     But does this move feel right to us?  Yes, absolutely yes.  It may seem crazy to everyone else, and that's okay.  Will we be okay?... or fall on our faces?  Who knows...
     But I am like that little fledgling bird attempting to fly for the first time.  It has to take that chance and spread its wings to find out!
     We'll see what happens.  Each day will be a new adventure.  Come along for the ride!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment