Saturday, October 18, 2014

Ode to Sunshine


 






 


 
 
The sun is shining again!

      I can't believe how excited I was to see the sun shine again!  I hope that I never take it for granted ever again... We finally emerged from the camper after two weeks of rain and got some things accomplished. Well, we actually got outside sometimes, because we life made us go out in the yucky weather.
 

  Things like dirty laundry, food and paying bills will eventually win over rain, but I do not like wet, cold days at all! 

     But the sun did come out again and eventually our front yard won't look like a mud bog for 4-wheeling and we can commence building.  

     Well, gotta go..."Ode to Sunshine" is over. But believe me, you will be excited over small things like sunshine when you haven't hardly seen it since September! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment