Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Beginnings

Happy New Year!!!

    I  hope that 2013 has been good to you.  I hope that you were able to begin taking some small steps toward the life you want.  I don't care how small they were.  Tiny, miniscule, toe wiggle even...it doesn't matter.  Just movement in the right direction counts.
    So, what do you have in store for 2014?  Have you already started to make those new year's resolutions?  I, for one, will not be.  Besides, they usually only last for one month, week, ...ok, ok, maybe a day or two, or three!!
   But I do plan on enjoying life, counting my blessings, and following my passions as much as I possibly can...everyday.  Even if it is only for five minutes on some days!!!  That is still five minutes that are all mine, in my control, to do with what I please. 
   So...Happy New Year!!!  This is your year.  What will you do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment